wp9

Alaskan Bush People is the best show on TV, not only that but is the best show made by mankind, the show consists of 9 family members who refuse to by a house, for some reason, something about how technology is bad or something, they live life with probably most diseases that exist, because they bathe in stream water, and eat anything that they can shoot, they also keep buying boats but each time they get one it always sinks…or explodes probably.. bet that has happened at one point, they also are always attacked by bears all the time everyday, one of them always gets seizure, and one of them has multiple cavities, hmm maybe living  out in the middle of the forest with no contact to human beings and no contact with medical professionals inst the greatest idea after all who would have guessed, the show is just documenting a family who don’t live normally. 

2 thoughts on “wp9

1. Hi Travis,

I really enjoyed reading your blog post. I have never seen this TV show but I may give it a try. I do not watch too many tv shows but I do love to read. My favorite book genre is Historical Fiction. What is your favorite genre to read?

Best,
    Sarah (STUBC commenter)